Archie and Janet Hogg Park is located between High River and Longview, tucked away along the Highwood River on 64 St. W., in Foothills County. This park offers rustic family camping with mountain and river valley views, an abundance of plant and wildlife with great fishing opportunities during the fishing season.
Please note there are no hookups at this location.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Disappointing Beach Access
Wonderful site away from the city bustle
Archie and Janet Hogg Park General Information
General Information and Campground Conduct
Please ensure that each site you reserve has the correct contact information for the occupants. Also remember to bring your Reservation/Parking Pass with you along with your receipt. Log back into your Traveler Account to print the Parking Pass. The pass requires your vehicle licence plate number to print the pass.
Your contact information and vehicle/RV licence plate numbers are important in the event of an emergency, please take the time to update the information through your Traveler Account.
- No Serviced sites.
- No potable water available in park.
- No consistent cell service in the park.
- Camping by Reservation ONLY
- All campers must be registered to stay overnight in the park.
- 1 unit (RV, Motorhome, Travel Trailer) and 1 tent allowed with maximum 6 campers.
- Check In time 1:30pm.
- Check Out time is 11:30am.
- Quiet time is 11pm to 7am.
- Pets are permitted but must be kept on leash and under control at all times.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Campers are personally responsible for the cleanliness of their site.
- Campers and Visitors are responsible to dispose of trash in bins provided.
- Campers and Visitors may be banned for not using trash bins provided.
- Campfires must be contained to the fire pit provided, supervised, properly extinguished at night and before departure.
- Firewood available on site for purchase (cash only)
- Deadfall in the park cannot be collected for campfires.
- Campfires are not permitted during Burning Bans in Foothills County.
- Firearms and fireworks and their use is prohibited in the park.
- The park is not an Equestrian Facility.
- Off road vehicle use is not permitted in the park.
- Alcohol is restricted to campsites.
- Archie and Janet Hogg Park is a public place. A person must not smoke, vape or consume Cannabis in any public place. Foothills Bylaw 43/2018.
Cancellations are non-refundable inside of 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Cancellations can be requested on your Travelers Account and are also subject to a processing fee by Camp Reservations Canada.
Camping by reservation only.
- All reservations have an additional $5.25 GST charged by the reservation company, Camp Reservations Canada.
- Long weekends require a minimum 3 night stay.
- Cancellations can be made 4 days prior to arrival and are subject to a credit card processing fee through Camp Reservations Canada.
Archie and Janet Hogg Park Campground information HERE