Welcome. We are located in the foothills on the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies. Our rolling hills, nearby lakes, and flowing rivers bring joy and memories to all who visit. The wildlife is bountiful and the flora are too numerous to count. From our location you are able to see the breath-taking mountains, beautiful sunrises and inspirational sunsets. Your stay with us will offer you opportunities to partake in our educational programs or just enjoy our beautiful grounds.Although you are in the midst of nature at Aspen Ranch, we are only 20 minutes away from first class medical services, museums, fine dining, great fishing, and boating. We are 75 mins. away from Calgary - a world renowned vibrant metropolitan city; with the greatest outdoor show on earth - the Calgary Stampede. All aboard! At your leisure, you have the opportunity to go back in time and enjoy a vintage railroad car display. We are all called to be good stewards of the land and take note of our fragile environment. As such, we have put aside areas on our property to preserve wildlife including wetland and riparian areas. Enjoy a walk through these lush green areas, filled with bird songs and warm, sweet scents of grass.
Use our facility as a base to visit nearby attractions. Go to
https://aspenranchcanada.weebly.com/ for details.
Children's Summer Camps
Science Camp July 17-21
Art Camp July 24-28
To register, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guided and self-guided educational tours
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Tap Water
- Internet access (WiFi)
- 15 Amp Hookup
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Group Site Camping Rules
1. Please abide by our policy for "family" number definition when booking individual sites in this
2. Do not use the washrooms as gathering places when it gets cold in your tent or for periods of
inclement weather. (use other venues for this)
3. Use of washroom sinks for cleaning dirty cooking pots and pans, dishes or utensils is not
allowed as this will plug drainage lines.
4. Always place a dry absorbent towel on the floor in front of the shower stalls when showering
to prevent water from going on the floor which will result in floor damages and possible slipping.
5. Do not use the water in the washrooms as potable water.
6. Do not drive on the grass in the group camping areas, unload you camp gear in the entry to this
area or on the roadway. Please do not park on the side of the road when unloading as we have
underground services in those areas (stay in the middle of the road). After unloading your vehicle
please park you car or truck in the parking area(s) provided.
7. Do not dry clothes in the washrooms or on ropes strung between areas.
8. Only use the plug-in assigned to your site. (bring your own extension cord)
6. Not abiding by the above will result in forfeiting your group’s $100 deposit.
Please cancel 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund minus the non-refundable reservation fee, and any applicable credit card fees. Reservations canceled less than 30 days prior to arrival will not be entitled to a refund.
To cancel your reservation, please do so through your traveler profile.
Our campground use is by donation, and all money received will go towards supporting our children's programs.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 15:00:09):
Depart On (Check-out @ 11:00:09):