Small RV Park, with spacious sites – some are pull through and some being back in units. It is adjacent to a 9 hole golf course within Breton Corporate limits. All have water with 15 or 30 amp power. Sewer dump station at entrance. This station is free to campers- $5.00 for non-residents. It is a quiet park, ideal for golfers of any skill.
Retail and restaurants within walking distance of the RV park. Local museum with emphasis on black history. Breton Golf course gives discount to campers. Big T golf course is a short drive from RV park. Within easy driving distance to Pigeon Lake, Buck Lake and Ashland Dam for fishing, kayaking, and other water sports.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Gas Station
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Water Hookup
- Golf course
- Local Market
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
The camp grounds are great and so is the golf course
Great little spot
Nce Little Retreat
Well, that was fun!! ;-)
very helpful when we blew a breaker
Very nice park
We keep coming back.
My preference place
- Check-In & Out
Check in time is at 1pm, and check out is 11am. Please let the campground know of any late arrivals or departures.
- Overnight camping only
- Limit of 2 sleeping units per site, each sleeping unit will be required to pay site fee (children in tent exempt)
- Quiet time is from 11pm to 7.00am
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. You are responsible to clean up after your pet.
- Fires are permitted in designated firepits only. Obey all fire bans.
- No cutting or destroying of public property; including trees, tables, signs, benches, buildings etc.
- Permit holder is responsible for the actions of their guests.
- No sewage or gray water to be discharged on the campground - there is a sewage dump provided.
- Speed limit in the park is 10kph.
- Please park camper on the gravel pad.
- All garbage is to be disposed into the dumpsters provided-NOT in the firepits.
- Please do not park on the grass.
Please cancel 2 days prior to arrival for a full refund.
Payment in full will be charged at the time of booking in addition to a non-refundable reservation fee of $5.00 plus tax. Any reservations paid by e-transfer must be sent within 1 hour of booking, or the reservation will be subject to cancellation.
Make A Booking
Arrive On (Check-in @ 13:00:21):
Depart On (Check-out @ 11:00:21):