The park gets its name from a mountain formation overlooking scenic Trout River Pond, known to locals as Elephants Head! This RV Park offers so much more than your typical camping experience. The quaint fishing village on the ocean prides itself on it's small town character. Extraordinary sunsets and even better seafood straight from the fishermen's boats. Whether your going on adventures or kicking back at your RV, there is a lot to do and plenty to see!
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Glamping Tents
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Cycling trails
- Offroad Trails
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
NEW COVID Rules and REGULATIONS
1. Campers must adhere to social distancing guidelines as outlined in the Public Health State of Emergency Orders.
2. Campers must abide by the Terms and Conditions you sign upon entry and complete Covid-19 screening questionnaires each time they come to stay at the park
3. Campers are responsible for themselves and their immediate bubble; they are responsible for ensuring the safety of other campers by abiding by all rules and regulations.
4. Campers travelling with children must abide by the rules and regulations and are responsible for their children following said rules.
5. Campers are prohibited from using public washroom/shower facilities, as ordered by the public health state of emergency. (This will hopefully change as more restrictions get lifted)
6. All public areas such as playground, and kitchen shelter will remain closed until further instruction from Public Health.
7. Laundry can be done between 12 pm and 8pm, key must be picked up at the office between these hours, as staff must disinfect the room between use.
8. Park will be closed to outside visitors.
9. Only self-contained RVs (water & holding tank) are permitted to stay on park.
Thank you for you understanding during this difficult time. All these rules and regulations are simply temporary until more restrictions get lifted. Stay safe and Happy Camping!
1. Speed Limit 15km
2. Quiet Time 11 – 7am
3. Check in 2pm – Check out 10am
4. No streaming on Wifi
5. Use fire pits for fires & please only burn wood.
6. Use allotted campsite area for tents. Tenting is a separate fee
7. Campers are responsible for their own conduct and the safety of their children, pets and visitors.
8. Pets must be tethered onto your RV length not exceeding RV site. YOU ARE responsible for cleaning up your pet’s waste!!
9. Place trash in designated bins, also rinse recyclables before placing them in bins.
10.PLEASE dispose of cigarette butts properly and
RELAX & Happy Camping!!!
Special Covid-19 related rules:
1. No visitors permitted in the park.
2. No use of public shared areas.
3. You must adhere to social distancing practices set forth by Public Health.