Situated along the banks of the South Saskatchewan River in a beautiful river valley, Eston Riverside Regional Park features treed sites near the river, outdoor swimming pool, concession, picnic shelter, public washrooms and showers, mini-golf, ball diamonds and a community hall, where family/school reunions, weddings could be held. The park is also home to a beautiful, irrigated 9 hole grass greens golf course, with desert style links, with lush fairways and rollings hills. The course includes putting green, driving range and licensed clubhouse with cart rentals.
The nearby town boasts a busy business district with services including a drug store, grocery store with liquor vendor, one motel, bed & breakfast, restaurants, gift shop, service station with a card lock, car wash, bank, credit union, dumping station, lumber yard and a hardware.
The town has a nurse practitioner, a health centre and an RCMP detachment.
The Eston Wheatland Library branch located on Main Street has a large selection of books, magazines and other materials and provides free internet service.
Eston boasts two municipal heritage buildings, one on Main Street and two at the local museum complex, the Prairie West Historical Centre.
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Sani Station
- Water Pump
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Golf course
- Pickle Ball Court
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
- Must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the camping unit within booked site. As the registered camper, you are responsible for the actions and behavior of your guests.
- $10.00 non-refundable reservation fee per site at time of booking. Reservations by credit card only. Reservation changes will generate a new reservation fee. Cancellation Policy: Minimum 48 hrs notice. Penalty: 1 night charged to your credit card
- All campers are subject to park entrance fees. Park sticker must be displayed on vehicle and camper.
- Maximum 4 adults per site, children not included. Maximum 1 tent per campsite. Children under the age of 18 are allowed to set up a tent in the same site as their parents.
- Check in 3:00pm. Check out 12:00pm.
- QUIET TIME: 11:00 PM TO 7:00 AM. Excessive noise will not be tolerated.
- Intentional abuse of any park facilities will lead to immediate eviction.
- Camp fire stands are provided. Any portable fire pits/rings must remain on gravel. Pay attention for fire ban notices. Failure to adhere to a fire ban notice may result in immediate eviction
- Posted speed limit within the park is 25 K.P.H.. ALL TERRAIN vehicles and trail bikes are prohibited within the Park boundaries. To operate a golf cart within the Park, you must be 16 years of age and carry a valid driver’s license.
- Place garbage in containers located throughout the campground. Registered camper will be charged for any necessary cleanup by park staff.
- No parking of vehicles or boats on the road ways or on maintained grass between sites
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Please observe “No Pets” signs in concession & pool areas.
- Use of alcohol and cannabis are restricted to your campsite and legal age limit of 19 applies.
- Dumping of grey water or septic in any area of the Park other than the R.V. disposal site is prohibited.
PARK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICTION IF DEEMED NECESSARY. NO REFUND OF FEES
Cancel 2 days prior to arrival for a full refund.