We are a family oriented environment, with several "park-like" settings for children to play. We have a shower house and laundry facility, outdoor movie theater, 9 hole mini-golf, beach volleyball court, horseshoe pits, dumping station, on-site food trailer (Evergreen Eatery) and within walking distance of Pigeon Lake & the public boat launch.
Hilah Ayers Wilderness RV Park has 12 golf courses within a half an hour drive. A short walk to Pigeon Lake and Mulhurst Bay, where you will also find a restaurant, grocery store and golf course. On the other side of the lake is The Village at Pigeon Lake, a quick drive for more restaurants, shops and fun for the whole family. The activities and things to do around the lake are endless, we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Water Hookup
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseshoe Pits
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
These policies will ensure a more pleasant stay for everyone.
- Quiet time must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
- It is the responsibility of all campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts on their site. Trash containers are provided near the Park Office. All trash must be wrapped and placed in these containers. Failure to clean up your site will result in a cleanup fee in equivalence to one night’s stay charged to the credit card used to book the reservation.
- Pets are permitted but certain conditions apply:
- Pets must be under control and on a leash at all times,
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately and deposited into a garbage bin, there are multiple pet waste/garbage bins located throughout the park,
- If pet waste is left on your site, a clean-up fee may be charged to the Credit Card on file.
- Motorcycles, mini-bikes, all-terrain vehicles, quads, and similar vehicles shall not be operated within the Park.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- There will be a $10 per use of the dumping station. Payable at the Park Office.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SPEEDING. The speed limit within the Park is 10 km/hour and pedestrians always have the right away.
- The community fire pit (located between overnight sites 13 & 14) is available for anyone to use – please be considerate and leave this area tidy for the next group to use.
- Fires spread rapidly, DO NOT LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED – EVER.
- Always extinguish your fire with water when finished. DO NOT LEAVE A FIRE TO BURN OUT ON ITS OWN.
- Campers will follow any fire bans when they are in affect. Failure to abide by this rule will result in expulsion from the Campground.
- All RV units must be fully self contained, with functioning bathroom and running water.
- Water tank fill up will be available - campers are not to use the faucet, staff will operate it for you. Call the Park Office at 780-389-4071 to arrange.
- If you book a non-powered site, you must bring a generator. Please respect all other campers and utilize a quite generator as well as following quite times between 11 pm and 7 am.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times and a zero-tolerance policy will be implemented to ensure compliance.
- Anyone who is not sick or a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case can be outside with a small group of friends as long as they stay at least 2 meters away from each other and don't share food or drink.
- No tenting is allowed.
- High traffic amenities will be closed until further notice. These include the shower house, laundry room, portable toilets, playground, horseshoe pits, mini-golf course, and community fire pit.
- All trash must be placed inside the provided garbage bins. Please do not discard waste on top of lids or around receptacles to help safeguard our staff.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment for your stay is due upon online booking.
- Please check-in with the Park Office upon arrival, you will then be given directions to your site from there.
- Check in time is between 2pm and 5pm Monday - Thursday & Sunday. 2pm - 7pm Friday and Saturday.
- If you need to check in at a later time, please notify the Park Office at 780-389-4071.
- Compliance Checks will be conducted at random, please have your confirmation readily available.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund, we require notice of a minimum of 7 days before the start of your booking. We require 3 days notice before the start of your booking to receive a 50% refund. All cancellations will be subject to a $5 service fee. There will be no exceptions, regardless of circumstances.
- No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
- Amendments to bookings require 3 days notice and are subject to a $5 service fee.
- Maximum units per site:
- One RV unit