Welcome to the great outdoors! Hilah Ayers Wilderness RV Park is an affordable family-oriented resort and campground located in central Alberta at Pigeon Lake focused on bringing people together in an incredible outdoor setting.
- Pigeon Lake
- Wizard Lake
- Battle Lake
- Twin Lake
- The Village at Pigeon Lake
- Pigeon Lake Golf Club
- Essentials Spa and Wellness
- Graves Wildlife Sanctuary Trail
- Blackmore Shooting Sports
- Black Bull Golf Resort
- Dorchester Ranch Golf Course
- Edmonton International Raceway
- Willow Greens Golf Resort
- Millet & District Museum
- Silver Beach
- Ma-Me-O Beach
- P.L.A.C.E. Falun Skating Rink
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Water Pump
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Powered RV sites
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Water Hookup
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseshoe Pits
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
So helpful! Thank you so much!! We will be back!
Great stay at very friendly location
Need an extra long power cord if staying in site #3
These policies will ensure a more pleasant stay for everyone.
- Quiet time must be respected between 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
- It is the responsibility of all campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts on their site. Trash containers are provided near the Park Office. All trash must be wrapped and placed in these containers. Failure to clean up your site will result in a cleanup fee in equivalence to one night’s stay charged to the credit card used to book the reservation.
- Pets are permitted but certain conditions apply:
- Pets must be under control and on a leash at all times,
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately and deposited into a garbage bin, there are multiple pet waste/garbage bins located throughout the park,
- If pet waste is left on your site, a clean-up fee may be charged to the Credit Card on file.
- Motorcycles, mini-bikes, all-terrain vehicles, quads, and similar vehicles shall not be operated within the Park.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- There will be a $10 per use of the dumping station. Payable at the Park Office.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SPEEDING. The speed limit within the Park is 10 km/hour and pedestrians always have the right away.
- The community fire pit (located between overnight sites 13 & 14) is available for anyone to use – please be considerate and leave this area tidy for the next group to use.
- Fires spread rapidly, DO NOT LEAVE FIRES UNATTENDED – EVER.
- Always extinguish your fire with water when finished. DO NOT LEAVE A FIRE TO BURN OUT ON ITS OWN.
- Campers will follow any fire bans when they are in effect. Failure to abide by this rule will result in expulsion from the Campground.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due upon receipt.
- Please use the north entrance for registration purposes and contact the office to make arrangements if a later check-in time is needed.
- Check-in times are as follows:
- Sunday - Thursday: 2 pm - 5 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 2 pm - 7 pm
- Check-out is at 11 am
- Compliance checks will be conducted at random, so please have your confirmation readily available.
- All cancellations are subject to a $5 service fee, plus GST.
- Accommodation costs and applicable taxes are fully refundable outside 7 days, partially refundable within 3 - 7 days (50%), and non-refundable within 72 hours of arrival.
- Discounts will not be offered for late arrivals or early departures, and refunds will not be issued for inclement weather or no-shows under any circumstances.
- NOTE: Each site is limited to one RV unit and one tent.