Call to inquire if there are other sites available for booking. (778-794-9941)
Fish Creek Wildlife Observation Site (Bear Viewing Platform)
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Fish Filleting Station
- Flush Toilets
- General Tent Area
- Handicap Accessible
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
INFORMATION and RAINEY CREEK CAMPGROUND POLICIES
- Check-in time 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time 11:00 a.m.
- All campers must register prior to parking the RV unit or setting up your tent, during office hours.
- Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- For after hour check-in, from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- If you reserved a site online and know the site number, please make your way to the site and fill out the registration form the next morning.
Note: If the site you are in is reserved for another party for the following day, please vacate the site no later than 11 a.m. on the next day. If you have made reservations for more than one consecutive night, failure to check in on the first night of the reservation will result in your losing your reservation, unless the office is notified otherwise.
Camping fees are collected in full at the time the reservation is taken. Visa, Master Card and debit are accepted.
Should you need to cancel your reservation we require a 2-day (48-hour) notice prior to reservation date in order for you to receive a refund minus the $5 administration fee. A refund for the full reservation dates will NOT be refunded should your cancellation be less than 48 hours.
Number of Campers/Units
- Limit of 6 (six) people per site (excluding family exceeding 6 (six) people).
- One wheeled unit (trailers, tent trailers, RVs) and one additional tent per site.
- Additional tents may be permitted for the same fee as a Tenting (open area) fee.
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times.
- Remember to store all food in a safe place. Do not leave any food, empty cans/bottles, garbage, dog food, or bear attractants lying around.
- Remember to keep BBQs clean.
For safety reasons, DO NOT leave garbage or non-bear proof garbage bins outside.
- We do ask that you use the bear-proof garbage bins at the campground, or one of our many community garbage bins to dispose of your garbage. Garbage, organics and recycling left outside allow bears to become habituated to humans and associate a food reward with human activity, which can lead to more conflicts.
- Recyclable materials can be brought to the Transfer Station located at 1140 Sluice Box. Map of the location is posted on the bins or can be viewed on https://stewart-tourism.com/uploads/images/Public_Notice_-_Community_Garbage_Bins1024_1.jpg
- Quiet time from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Quiet time is strictly enforced and noise will not be tolerated during these hours. Please respect other campers.
- There will be zero tolerance for loud music/parties at any time.
- Campfires in designated fire pits only.
- No open or unattended fires.
- Firewood may be available to purchase at the office.
- Fireworks are not allowed.
Smoking and Vaping
- No smoking or vaping inside the buildings, in the shower and bathrooms.
- Be respectful of your neighbours, do not smoke near other people’s trailers or tents.
- DO NOT drain grey water into the creek, trees or bush, work areas or grass.
- Sewage dump is located on 5th Ave and Railway St.
Shower and Washroom Facilities
- Located beside the main Campground Office.
- Shower and washroom facilities are cleaned daily and are free of charge for registered campers only.
Please keep the facilities clean for fellow campers.
- Self registration is for one night only after office hours.
- ATVs are not allowed in the campground.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in registered campsites only.
- Any damage to trees, sites, or any camp facilities will result in payment for the cost of clean-up, repairs, or replacement.
- Liability for loss of damage to personal property or personal injury, while on campground property, is solely the responsibility of the occupant and guests.
- Failure to observe the above rules may be grounds for eviction.
Camp Permit Policy
- No one under 18 years of age will be granted a camp permit.
When booking more than one site, you will be required to pay for all sites reserved, plus all the dates at the time of the reservation. Rainey Creek Campground will not be responsible for allocating various sites for those in your group. That will be the responsibility of the group coordinator.
Due to the increasing number of pets in the campground, the following rules will apply:
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Please bag pet waste and put it in the garbage containers. Do not put un-bagged waste in the containers.
- If campground staff must clean pet waste from your site after you check out, you will be charged a $10 fine.
- Dogs with aggressive behavior are not allowed at the campground.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- Do not leave dogs unattended in the campsite.
- Dogs will be monitored by campground staff, but it is difficult for them to spot all potential problems. If you feel that a particular pet is causing a problem, please report it to a staff member. It will be dealt with in confidence.
Please cancel 2 days (48 hours) prior to arrival for a full refund, minus the $5 non-refundable administration fee.
Rainey Creek Campground Terms and Conditions
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 10 p.m. until 7 a.m.
Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
There are no refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals, or early departures.
For any changes or cancellation after 48 hours prior to arrival, you much contact the campground directly. “No Shows” will not be refunded under any circumstances.
If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a refund, minus the non-refundable $5 administration fee, we require a notice of a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival date.
The price paid for this campsite is for one unit (trailer, camper, RV), plus one tent only. If additional units or tents are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit or tent is due to the campground upon arrival.
Arrivals: From 2:00 p.m.
Departures: Before 11:00 a.m.
I, the person registered, wish to participate in overnight camping at the Rainey Creek Campground
In submitting this registration, I hereby agree as follows:
1. To save harmless and keep indemnified the Rainey Creek Campground, its officials, servants, and representatives from and against all claims, injury, loss, or damage to me or all members of my party’s person.
2. That I acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with camping/using Rainey Creek Campground and that I or any member of my party could sustain personal injury through camping/using Rainey Creek Campground, and I am herby accepting to take that risk on behalf of myself and all members of my party.
3. I shall accept the responsibility of observing all members of my party and usage of this facility and should I have any objection to the manner in which members of my party are participating or using this facility, I accept the responsibility to remove myself and the members of my party from the activity/facility.
This agreement shall be binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, and assigns.