Shuttler Flats PRA is a group use area located adjacent the Nose Creek. This private group sites boasts a enclosed gazebo with fireplace, cook shack, outhouse and garbage facilities and a large common fire pit. Camper parking consists of two parking lot style areas.
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Water Pump
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- Kayaking and Canoeing
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Information and Campground Policies
Length of Stay
- Check-in time 2:00 PM
- Check-out time 12:00 PM
- Maximum length of stay by group is 14 days
Number of Campers/Unit
- Fees include up to 25 units. However, this is a smaller site and that is likely not feasible unless all tents.
- Quiet Hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. While this is a private site, there are residents nearby.
- Fires are only to be established in formal fire pits/stoves.
- Please be aware of any current fire restrictions/bans.
- The use of fireworks is prohibited.
- Site is to be kept clean and free of bear attractants.
- The use of OHV’s is prohibited on this site.