Located on the north-east side of town with easy access from any direction. We have a large entrance and wide lanes for easy maneuvering with a sani-station right at the entrance. Our sites are deep, with ample room between each. We offer 44 sites with 30 and 50 amp, water, sewer, fire pits and picnic tables. There are 38 gravel sites with 30 & 50 amp hook-up including water, sewer. We also have 7 overflow sites with power only. We offer a bathhouse with pay showers, laundry room and camp office. Firewood is available for purchase and there is a 10 horse covered stall and a large field that can be used for horses and equipment.
The Iron Horse Trail is practically on your doorstep! Great for hiking, biking. horseback riding, ATVing and more! We are located next to the Reunion Station event facilities, playground and soccer complex. Enjoy fishing? We have a fully stocked trout pond. Gas stations, groceries stores, shopping and restaurants are just across the way. St. Paul has a host of grocery stores, restaurants, parks, shops and attractions like the museum and the UFO Landing Pad and Tourism Information Centre. The St. Paul Municipal Library and Aquatic Centre are perfect for your rainy day activities and more! The community of St. Paul boasts numerous parks and playgrounds including the Splash Park at Lagasse Park. The walking-trail winds around picturesque Lagasse park next to the lake. St. Paul also has a movie theatre, bowling alley and a Friday Farmer's Market with fresh goods and handmade items for sale.
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firewood (Charge)
- Flush Toilets
- Group Camping
- Horse stalls
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- 30 Amp Hookup
- 50 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Sewer Hookup
- Water Hookup
- Cycling trails
- Offroad Trails
- Trout Pond
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
- All vehicles must stop at the camp office and all campers must register with the Campground Caretaker prior to parking your RV unit or setting up your tent.
- All campers, RV’s and tents must be in an acceptable condition and are required to be licensed and insured where needed. If a unit is below the required conditions, the caretaker is within his/her rights to refuse the use of our campgrounds.
- No one under 18 years of age will be granted a camping permit.
- All registered campers are responsible for their guests and their actions
- All posted speed limits must be obeyed.
- Check-in time 2:00 p.m. and check-out time 11:00 a.m. Site checks are done daily by staff.
- Quiet time 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Quiet time is strictly enforced. There will be zero tolerance for excessive noise including dogs. Please respect other campers.
- Dogs are allowed in sites but all pets must be on a leash at all times. There shall be a maximum of 3 dogs per site. You are required to clean up after your pet.
- Use generators with respect. Personal generator use is limited from 8:00 am -11:00 pm. The Campground Caretaker shall have the right to ask that a generator be turned off or moved to a location where it is not disturbing adjacent campers.
- ATV’s are allowed in the campground to access the Iron Horse Trail only.
- No fireworks shall be permitted in the campground.
- Shower facilities are for registered campers only. The use of the shower facilities for the general public is strictly prohibited.
- Showers are coin operated and for registered campers only.
- Toilet facilities are free of charge for registered campers.
- Washers and dryers are coin operated and change is available from the Caretaker.
- Please keep the facilities clean for fellow campers.
- Please keep your campsite clean at all times. Remember to store all food in a safe place. Do not leave any food, empty cans/bottles, garbage, dog food, or wildlife attractants lying around. A bottle/can recycling bin is located at the end of each row.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in registered campsites only.
- Septic tanks can only be emptied using a septic caddy or bringing the trailer to the sani-dumping station.
- Campfires in designated fire pits only. No open or unattended fires.
- There will be a charge of $10.00 per wheelbarrow of firewood for all sites. Fire pits are for wood and paper only. Please conserve the use of firewood and do not:
- have excessively large fires;
- burn fires while no one is at the site;
- place garbage in fire pits;
- move fire pits
- One RV unit (trailers, tent trailers), and one additional tent are allowed per site.
- There is a limit of 6 (six) people per site (excluding families exceeding 6 (six) people).
- Any damage to trees, sites, or any camp facilities will result in payment for the cost of clean-up, repairs, or replacement.
- Liability for loss of damage to personal property or personal injury, while on campground property, is solely the responsibility of occupant and guests.
- Failure to observe the above rules may be grounds for eviction.
- An immediate eviction will occur when camper(s) is/are involved in an act of vandalism, non-payment of campsite, emptying septic tanks on site, excessive noise, shooting off fireworks, theft, violent behaviour, verbal or physical abuse of fellow campers or Campground Caretakers, or when the RCMP is called by the Caretaker.
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
Modifications are subject to a CDN$5,00 (five) fee.
The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
Total silence must be respected between 11 p.m. until 9 a.m.
Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
We require 72 hours cancellation in order to receive refund on entire reservation
The price paid for this campsite is for one RV unit plus one tent only. If additional units are placed in the same campsite, an additional fee for each additional unit is due to the campground upon arrival. There are no exceptions.
Arrivals: From 2:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Departures: Before 11:00 a.m.