We strive to keep Wagons West RV Park a clean, quiet, reasonably priced place to stay. We specialize in welcoming families, golfers, snowbirds, bird watching enthusiasts, off-roaders, family reunions, special needs families, seniors, group campers and pet owners. We offer • 62 Full Service Level sites (30 amp Power, Water, Sewer) • On site RV rentals • Free Wifi • Water & Sani Dump • Seasonal rental area with exclusive privileges. • Group Camping / special events • Tenting! • RV Storage • Extra parking for your toys • Group Camping with RV's & tents together (we specialize in family reunions!) • A fun, friendly, relaxed atmosphere that's safe & secure for your children & pets Services We Provide • On site owners (family owned & operated) • Modern, ultra-clean washrooms with large heated-floor showers • Train Rides! • Ice, firewood, cold drinks, snacks, RV supplies • Laundromat (3 washers including 1 for work clothes & 2 dryers) • Playground • 60ft X 210ft fenced dog off leash area • Fire pits & picnic tables at every site • Book Exchange • Horseshoe pits • Mini Putt • Volleyball/Badminton net • Secure Gated Entrance with convenient 24 hour swipe card access • Less than 2km to shopping, golfing, hospital, public swimming pool, 15 km to quad trails and minutes to the Red Deer River. • 60 minutes from Calgary & Red Deer • We accept cash, Interac, Visa and MasterCard.
- Cabins/cottages for rent
- Common Fire pit area
- Firepit (Campsites)
- Firepit (Common)
- Firewood (Free)
- Flush Toilets
- Garbage Cans and Recycling Bins
- General Tent Area
- Group Camping
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Lot
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Tables
- Powered Sites
- Sani Station
- Seasonal Sites
- Tap Water
- Walk-in Sites
- Water Pump
- Year Round Camping
- Convenience Store
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pull Through Sites
- 15 Amp Hookup
- 20 Amp Hookup
- 30 Amp Hookup
- Big Rig Friendly
- Powered RV sites
- RV (60+ feet)
- RV (<20 feet)
- RV (<30 feet)
- RV (<40 feet)
- RV (<50 feet)
- RV (<60 feet)
- Sewer Hookup
- Storage unit
- Water Hookup
- Horseshoe Pits
- Local Market
- Outdoors games
To zoom, hover over chart and use the mouse scroll.
No information available at this time.
You must be logged in to write a review.Login
Best Staff ever.
"The campground will make final site assignments. We will always do our best to accommodate your first choice however we do not guarantee specific site choices. Please feel free to add details to what you are looking for in the notes (ie: near the playground, near bathrooms, near our friends - The Smiths". We will always put in a great effort to ensure your stay at Wagons West is amazing!"
• Check in time is 2:00 pm, Check out time is 12:00 pm
• Parking is on gravel or visitor parking areas only.
• All visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 pm.
• Sites must be kept in a clean & tidy manner.
• All sewer hoses MUST have a proper fitting attachment when hooking up to our services.
• Sewage valves must be kept CLOSED until your holding tank is full and ready to dump.
• One RV unit per campsite. RV’s include motor homes, trailers, 5th wheels and truck campers.
• Satellite dishes are only to be mounted directly on RV or on a stand on the gravel.
• Please keep mats, carpets, pallets off the grass. They are welcome on the gravel though!
• Tenters are WELCOME! Ask us and we will guide you to these awesome areas.
• Refunds or rain checks will not be issued after check-in.
We know that unexpected events may require you to change your reservation. Please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to accomodate you.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than five-days prior to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• All cancellations are subject to a $15 fee.
• One night of a long weekend requires reserving the whole long weekend.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than seven-days prior to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm- 8:00 am.
• Take care of the place while you're here, any damages to the facilities, trees or sites left a mess- will be the responsibility of the registered guest and will be charged to the credit card on file.
• Speed limit is 15km/hr. We have hearing impaired, special needs and distracted children & pets that play here so this limit is strictly enforced.
• Gate Safety - 1 card swipe = 1 vehicle through the gate. Yes, it will always hit the second vehicle.
• Dogs with well-trained owners (who know how to pick up poo ASAP) are welcome here!
• We have a huge off-leash park for our four-legged guests to enjoy. Doggies: Please keep your owners on a leash when you're not in this area.
• No-shows or cancellations received less than five-days prior (seven days prior for long weekends) to the booking will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged to the card on file.
• All cancellations are subject to a $15 fee.